Pure Vision is looking for a dynamic, energetic, and amazing Art Director to look after the coordination and management of our graphic designers as well as all campaign, design, and web related work! As the ideal candidate, you are armed with education in Graphic Design, possesses stellar organizational and project management skills as well as excellent communication and people skills! You know how to work hard and play hard. This is a perfect role in which you will work as a member of our passionate and dedicated full-service team to ensure that we maintain our easy-going and first-class reputation and continue to provide top-quality, award winning work.
Check all that apply:
- You have completed post-secondary education in Graphic Design
- You have 5-10 years experience as a senior designer or art director
- You are a master in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- You have strong social media skills (FB, Twitter, etc)
- You have excellent verbal and communication skills
- You are outgoing, energetic and positive
- You thrive on organization and multi-tasking
- There’s no question you are a team player
- You have an uncanny ability to motivate a team and drive results
- Integrity, honesty and trustworthiness flow through your blood
- Foosball or old-school Nintendo skills are an asset
Pure Vision is a full service design firm with a dynamic portfolio and some really sweet clients. We offer expertise in the areas of marketing, graphic design, web design, photography, public relations, brand development and media buying. We’ve been allowing fun to occur at work since day one. And we’re glad to report that there have been no negative side effects.
Unless your doctor has warned you against the dangers of fun, potential happiness or creative fulfillment, please email your CV and portfolio to our tastefully appointed mailbox in cyberspace: email@example.com. ***Please include designs you have produced yourself as well as designs you may have directed. Provide the rationale behind your design concepts.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest and application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Don’t delay! The posting may close early if a suitable candidate is found.