Graphic Designers are often held captive, never knowing the freedom of wild uninhibited expression. Pure Vision is renowned for its focus on the development and preservation of the talented Graphic Designer and is looking for yet another Graphic Design Super Star to add to its killer team! This is a 1-year term position with the possibility of extension to a full-time permanent position.This fresh new talent will work on a wide variety of projects from large national campaigns to smaller one-time assignments. From brainstorming and concept creations to implementing client strategies and developing the finished product, this individual will have every opportunity to let their creative juices flow!
Check all that apply:
- You have completed a degree or diploma in Graphic Design; attending the majority of your classes.
- You have 2+ years of industry experience.
- You were the most productive binder doodler in your Grade 6 math class.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have experience dealing with clients and understanding their needs.
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You silently shed a tear every time you see a pixelated image.
- You have a strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- You are a master in the use of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Creative Juice literally flows through your veins.
- You live for change and thrive on new challenges.
Pure Vision is a full service design firm with a dynamic portfolio and some really sweet clients. We offer expertise in the areas of marketing, graphic design, multi-media, photography, public relations, brand development and media buying. We have been allowing fun to occur at work since our inception. We are glad to report that there have been no negative side effects.
Unless your doctor has warned you against the dangers of fun, potential happiness or creative fulfilment; please email your resume, including an extensive portfolio of your recent work, to our tastefully appointed home on the web: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d like to thank everyone for their interest and application; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: The posting may close early if a suitable candidate is found. Don’t delay! Send in your application ASAP!
(Warning: Attention to detail is critical. Applicants that do not follow all application instructions will not be considered for the position. Read the posting thoroughly!)