ARE YOU AN EXCESSIVELY AWESOME AND INVENTIVE INDIVIDUAL ON THE HUNT FOR A NEW CREATIVE CAREER?
We’re a hardworking, passionate and fun creative company. We often indulge in paper airplane races, foosball matches, beer Fridays, parking lot ice creams and group brainstorms in our super swanky lounge. To be a part of our team, you must be an expert in what you do and your brain must have the ability to think bravely and creatively. If this sounds like you, check out the job postings below, drop everything you’re doing and send us your genius!
KEEN Creative is looking for an energetic Marketing Coordinator to support marketing projects and communication strategies for our clients.
As an integral member of our team, you should be an articulate, organized, detailed, and driven creative thinker. With your strong marketing mind, customer-focused communication skills, and enthusiastic approach, you’ll work with our team and clients to create true, measurable value, with a strong emphasis on digital media resources.
To fit in at KEEN, you’ll need to be just as enthusiastic about foosball competitions as you are about increased brand engagement. If you think you’re the peanut butter to our jelly, read on!
JOB TYPE: Full time
CAREER LEVEL: Entry level
JOB FUNCTION: Marketing
- Researching, planning, implementing, analyzing, and reporting for strategic marketing and digital media campaigns under the guidance of a strategist
- Content development for various media including blogs, marketing materials, web content, and social media
- Social media management, engagement, and analytics reporting
- Online advertising implementation, management, and reporting
- Liaising between KEEN’s internal teams, directors, and clients
- Researching and understanding clients’ products, culture, and competition in an effort to identify further client and consumer opportunities
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a strategic thinker who enjoys researching and presenting a variety of marketing solutions
- You have a post secondary degree or diploma with a marketing/communications focus
- You have 1-3 years of experience in the marketing and advertising industry
- You love digital marketing and spend many of your waking hours reading about it and experimenting with it
- You have strong writing skills and impeccable grammar
- You have some experience managing corporate social media accounts and are comfortable using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and other social media tools
- You have some knowledge and/or experience with SEO and SEM
- Certifications in Google Adwords and/or Google Analytics are an asset
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for
- You love working in a strong corporate culture that is all about team
- You’re not afraid to have fun and want to grow with an awesome company
Sound like a fit? Send us your resume and cover letter today.