ARE YOU AN EXCESSIVELY AWESOME AND INVENTIVE INDIVIDUAL ON THE HUNT FOR A NEW CREATIVE CAREER?
We’re a hardworking, passionate and fun creative company. We often indulge in paper airplane races, foosball matches, beer Fridays, parking lot ice creams and group brainstorms in our super swanky lounge. To be a part of our team, you must be an expert in what you do and your brain must have the ability to think bravely and creatively. If this sounds like you, check out the job postings below, drop everything you’re doing and send us your genius!
KEEN Creative is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, and outgoing Account Coordinator to add to our awesome and ever-growing team of talented individuals.
Are you a total people person and want nothing more than to help your fellow man? Are you a super organized list maker who thrives on deadlines and details? Do you have dreams about marketing campaigns and cool creative projects? Well, you might be crazy, or you might just fit right in here.
JOB TYPE: Full time
CAREER LEVEL: Entry level
JOB FUNCTION: Account & marketing coordination
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re a positive, passionate person with a ton of energy
- You’re a detailed and organized person who loves a fast-paced work environment.
- You thrive in a team environment and can get things done with minimal supervision.
- You’re not afraid to have fun and want to grow with an awesome company.
- You have a post secondary degree or diploma with a marketing focus.
- You learn quickly and pick up on new technologies easily.
- You’re a proactive problem solver and can anticipate and mitigate issues before they arise.
- You stay cool under pressure.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for.
- You take pride and ownership in all that you do.
- Experience with PPC, SEO, social media, and marketing automation is an asset.
- Experience in the marketing and advertising industry is an asset.
WHO WE ARE
KEEN Creative is a awesome group of talented people (and we mean that in the humblest way possible.) As a diverse, award-winning design, web, and marketing agency, we’ve created thousands of campaigns and online experiences for our clients across Canada throughout our 13+ years in business. With a great passion for our work and client partnerships, our mission is to creatively and effectively imagine and build, awesome communication experiences that inspire and spark engagement in our audience.
As an Account Coordinator, you’ll work closely with our creative team to ensure that all our clients’ needs are best met, helping us to knock every project out of the park. You’ll help strategize, problem solve, and deliver amazing work to our amazing clients. You’ll get to see and learn about all kinds of different businesses, managing our clients needs, budgets, timelines, and deliverables. With your strong attention to detail and organization skills, you’ll work with our team to see projects through to completion. You will be the go-to support for our account managers to help strategize, track projects, complete research, manage budgets and effectively help execute customer objectives through a variety of marketing and advertising campaigns.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Provide administrative and project management support to our accounts and marketing team
- Daily coordination of projects to maintain an efficient workflow
- Act as a liaison between the client and the creative team to communicate goals, expectations, and client requests
- Create client briefs and send regular project updates to clients.
- Contribute to creative brainstorms and strategic planning.
- Prepare estimates and project timelines
- Manage CRM and marketing automation software
- PPC management/monitoring, social media management, and copywriting when required
- Proof content and artwork according to brand standards
- Schedule meetings and coordinate workflow timelines
- Assist with client pitches, presentations and meeting preparation.
Sound like it was made for you? Send us your resume and cover letter today.
KEEN Creative is looking for an energetic Marketing Coordinator to support marketing projects and communication strategies for our clients.
As an integral member of our team, you should be an articulate, organized, detailed, and driven creative thinker. With your strong marketing mind, customer-focused communication skills, and enthusiastic approach, you’ll work with our team and clients to create true, measurable value, with a strong emphasis on digital media resources.
To fit in at KEEN, you’ll need to be just as enthusiastic about foosball competitions as you are about increased brand engagement. If you think you’re the peanut butter to our jelly, read on!
JOB TYPE: Full time
CAREER LEVEL: Entry level
JOB FUNCTION: Marketing
- Researching, planning, implementing, analyzing, and reporting for strategic marketing and digital media campaigns under the guidance of a strategist
- Content development for various media including blogs, marketing materials, web content, and social media
- Social media management, engagement, and analytics reporting
- Online advertising implementation, management, and reporting
- Liaising between KEEN’s internal teams, directors, and clients
- Researching and understanding clients’ products, culture, and competition in an effort to identify further client and consumer opportunities
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a strategic thinker who enjoys researching and presenting a variety of marketing solutions
- You have a post secondary degree or diploma with a marketing/communications focus
- You have 1-3 years of experience in the marketing and advertising industry
- You love digital marketing and spend many of your waking hours reading about it and experimenting with it
- You have strong writing skills and impeccable grammar
- You have some experience managing corporate social media accounts and are comfortable using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and other social media tools
- You have some knowledge and/or experience with SEO and SEM
- Certifications in Google Adwords and/or Google Analytics are an asset
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for
- You love working in a strong corporate culture that is all about team
- You’re not afraid to have fun and want to grow with an awesome company
Sound like a fit? Send us your resume and cover letter today.