ARE YOU AN EXCESSIVELY AWESOME AND INVENTIVE INDIVIDUAL ON THE HUNT FOR A NEW CREATIVE CAREER?
We’re a hardworking, passionate and fun creative company. We often indulge in paper airplane races, foosball matches, beer Fridays, parking lot ice creams and group brainstorms in our super swanky lounge. To be a part of our team, you must be an expert in what you do and your brain must have the ability to think bravely and creatively. If this sounds like you, check out the job postings below, drop everything you’re doing and send us your genius!
KEEN Creative is looking for a super skilled, energetic, and outgoing Account Executive to add to our awesome and ever-growing team of talented individuals.
Do you have dreams about artistic ad campaigns and cool creative projects? Are you a total people person and want nothing more than to help your fellow man? Are you a super organized list maker, who thrives on deadlines? Well, you might be crazy, or you might just fit right in here.
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?
- You love meeting with, chatting with, networking with, and helping others
- You’re a positive passionate person with a ton of energy
- You’re a detailed and organized multi-tasker who loves a fast-paced work environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You place high value on your work-life balance
- You have 3-5 year of experience in the marketing and advertising industry
- You have a Post Secondary Degree or Diploma with a Marketing focus
- You have great computer skills and are proficient in MS Office and Adobe Products
- You love working in a strong corporate culture that is all about team
- You’re a do-er and love to see things through to completion
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for
- You take pride and ownership in all that you do
- You’re not afraid to have fun and want to grow with an awesome company
So you’re probably asking yourself, who we are and what is this job actually about…Well…
KEEN Creative is a downright awesome group of talented people (and we mean that in the humblest way possible.) As a small yet diverse award winning design, web, and marketing agency, we’ve created thousands of campaigns and online experiences for our clients across Canada, throughout our twelve plus years in business. With a great passion for our work and client partnerships, our mission is to creatively and effectively imagine and build, awesome visual communication experiences that inspire and spark engagement in our audience.
As an Account Executive with KEEN, you’ll get to see and learn about all kinds of different businesses, as a liaison between our clients and our internal departments. Being the go to person for our clients, you’ll meet with them to derive, communicate, and manage their project needs, budgets, timelines, and required deliverables. With your strong attention to detail and organization skills, you’ll work with our team to see projects through to completion. With a client-comes-first attitude; you understand the value of great customer service and work hard to build and reinforce lasting client relationships. And you’ll have a ton of fun doing so!
Sound like a fit? Send us your resume and cover letter today.
Business Development Specialist
The KEEN Group is growing, and we want you to be a part of it. KEEN Creative is hiring a Business Development Specialist who thrives on helping others find success. You will play a key role in the growth of KEEN Creative while working with a passionate, fun, and talented team. If you are a relationship builder with business development experience, look no further!
Job type: Full time
Career level: Experienced
Job function: Client management and business development
This position allows for quite a bit of flexibility, and you may find yourself working outside of the office more often than in it. We offer a competitive compensation structure with further opportunities for growth within KEEN Group of Companies.
About KEEN Creative:
KEEN Creative is a diverse, award-winning design, web, and marketing agency with a history that spans over 13 years. With a great passion for our work and client partnerships, our mission is to creatively and effectively imagine and build, awesome communication experiences that inspire and spark engagement in our audience. You’ll be joining a team of designers, web developers, marketers, brand specialists, digital strategists, writers, photographers, and videographers who love what they do.
Who you are:
- You’re a big picture thinker with a drive for growth and success.
- You’re well connected in the Edmonton area and beyond and are all about building relationships.
- You love to work your networks and find marketing and advertising solutions that will make your connections’ businesses better.
- You’re a good balance of assertive and professional, yet friendly and fun.
- You love working on multiple solutions at a time and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You are passionate about your work and for the clients you help.
- Your ideal day is full of coffee meetings and conversations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively seek business opportunities for KEEN Creative, both within existing client base and external networks.
- Research and understand clients’ products, culture, and competition in an effort to identify further opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships and recommend creative solutions to existing and prospective clients.
- Work with entire Accounts team to ensure existing clients are taken care of.
- Communicate top-level client needs to Accounts team.
- Develop proposed budgets and deliver to prospects within a timely manner.
- Responsible for meeting monthly sales targets.
- 5-7 years of experience in business development, account management, and sales
- Post secondary degree with a business or marketing focus
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and targets
- Extremely comfortable in networking environments
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Large personal and professional network
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Strong presentation skills and ability to speak to a range of creative solutions and services
- Experience using CRM and digital networking tools an asset
- Experience in advertising, media, marketing, or creative fields is an asset
If this sounds like the perfect fit and you’re looking to join an award-winning creative agency, drop us a line! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or use the link below.